There has been an increasing trend in the purchase of exercise machines for use at homes. The underlying reason behind this trend is that exercise machines offer convenience. One of the biggest reason why people don’t incorporate regular exercise into their routines is time constraint. Exercise machines allow one to fit regular exercise into their routines more easily. One of the most popular exercise machines last year was the treadmill. Today, we’re going to review treadmills according to the best treadmill consumer report in 2019.
Let’s dive straight into our reviews. We’ll look at a few great products and then we’ll move onto our buyer’s guide.
Top 7 Best Treadmill Consumer Report in 2019
- Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- 12 percent motorized incline
- Features a multi-function display that allows to track one's progress in speed, distance,...
- Contains an extremely low noise 500W motor and a safety emergency stop key for your safety
- Dimensions: 61L x 36.5W x 73.5H in.
- Frame made from thick steel
- 7 inches backlit oversized LCD with racetrack display, iFit Compatible; integrated device...
- 3.5 chp Mach Z commercial, 0 12 MPH QuickSpeed, 0 15 percentage quick incline, 0 3...
- Running Surface 48.8L x 15.75W inches
- Space saver design. This treadmill can fold up.
- Six personal trainer workouts.
Treadmills have taken the fitness world by storm. These exercise machines allow one to run at home. You can carry out proper running exercises without having to put a step outside of your home. With the help of these machines, one can perform regular cardio exercises on their own terms. You don’t have to worry about the weather outside. You also save a lot of time since you’re working out inside of your own home. The practicality and convenience that comes with treadmills is really attractive. Especially for people who want to lose weight but don’t have time.
In today’s buyer’s guide, we’re going to focus on what consumers want from a treadmill. We’re going to talk about features that everyday treadmill users think are useful. Before we begin discussing these features, let’s quickly go through the benefits of having a treadmill.
The Benefits of Owning a Treadmill
The most obvious benefits of owning a treadmill is that it makes exercising easier. Having a treadmill in your home at all times will motivate you to workout more often. Whenever you have a bit of free time on your hands, you can use the treadmill. This way, one can include a healthy dose of physical activity in their routine.
Treadmills are great for your heart. Running, jogging, and walking are excellent cardio exercises. They help keep your heart in good shape and also train your lower body. You can also expect to see your overall stamina and endurance improve.
Another advantage of treadmills is cost saving. A treadmill may seem like an expensive purchase. However, if you compare its price to a year’s worth of gym memberships, you can see that treadmills cost you less. This comparison will make sense for those people who go to gyms only to lose weight.
What to Look For
When you buy a treadmill, you have certain requirements that you expect it to fulfil. These requirements vary from person to person. Some people simply want to buy a treadmill in order to lose weights. Some people buy treadmills in order to increase their endurance and carry out sprint training. As someone who is about to buy a treadmill, you need to be sure about you requirements.
Consumers look for a variety of elements when buying a treadmill. The three most important being:
- The size of a treadmill. A treadmill’s size determines how much space it will consume in your home. It also play a role in determining how much movement area you will get on a treadmill. By movement area, we mean the surface area of the moving belt. An average treadmill will provide around 50 inches of movement area. 50 inches are ideal for people who want to walk and jog. For runners and sprinters, a treadmill should have more than 50 inches of movement area. An adequately sized belt is essential from a comfort and safety point of view.
- Adjustability is an essential feature. Treadmills need to provide users with options to choose from various speeds. Most treadmills will have a top speed of around 16km to 19km. You can find treadmills with top speeds even higher than this. Another option for adjustability that is sought after is the gradient of the belt. Treadmills allow user to increase or decrease the vertical angle of the belt. Nowadays, most treadmills have motorized controls for adjusting the angle of their belts.
- Advanced features increase the usefulness of a treadmill. Features such as the option to connect smart devices with a treadmill can be useful for some people. Some treadmills come with USB ports for connections. More advanced models make use of Wi-Fi connectivity as well.
Now, these are all the major things that you should keep in mind. There are a number of finer details as well. Taking your time to worry about these details may help make your purchase even more worthwhile. We’re talking about things such as assembly, warranties, and return policies. These are consumer friendly features that makes buying and using a treadmill easier. Treadmills that are easy to assemble will make the setup process simpler for you. Warranties act as safeguards that protect your investment. Expensive machines such as treadmills should always be bought under warranty. Lastly, return policies are worth going over as well. When you buy a treadmill, chances are that it’ll take you a while before you develop an opinion for it. There’s always a possibility that you may not like what you bought. Having the option to return a treadmill can give you a peace of mind.
Treadmills are one of the most popular exercise machines out there. People love them for their convenience and practicality. There are loads of treadmills available in the market. We’ve handpicked models that have been tried and tested by buyers. Based on their reviews, we’ve identified all the things that a treadmill user looks for and appreciates. Familiarizing yourself with these factors can really help you out. You can make a far better purchase decision.
Treadmills are expensive products. Therefore, one needs to make sure that they buy something that’s worth the money. After having gone through this article, you should have a clearer understanding about treadmills. This will ensure that you are able to buy something that will keep you happy.