A decent massage chair can be a blessing in disguise. These chairs have become quite affordable nowadays. You can find a wide variety of them in the market. A massage chair can provide you with an all-encompassing stress-relieving solution. Think of buying a massage chair as permanently hiring a professional masseuse. Today, we are going to talk about the best massage chair under 5000 in 2020. We’ll take a look at some great products and then head over to the buyer’s guide. The buyer’s guide shall cover everything that you need to know before you buy a massage chair.
The Ogawa massage chair is considered to be a good massage chair for both enthusiasts and people who happen to suffer from chronic back pains. It is a bulky massage chair that has dimensional measures that go to 55.1” x 34.6” x 49.2.” so it will take up a considerable amount of space. It happens to have a number of advantages and disadvantages depending on what you are looking for.
- It has a 3D massage technology, so it makes use of 3D rollers that moves both towards and away from the massage track, allowing for a deeper and more intense massage.
- It also comes with Zero G features. This means that it will allow your body to be suspended in the air, creating a very relaxing and truly weightless and immersive massage experience.
- It comes with a body scan technology that will scan your back in order to better zero in on individual pressure points.
- The massage level can be adjusted as there are 6 settings that can be chosen from.
- The major cons that comes from this model is the fact that it uses dual 3D rollers instead of quad 3D rollers which is the usual norm.
- The massage track for the chair is still relatively short. This may not be a problem for some, but it might become a problem later.
Contenders For The Best Massage Chair Under 5000 in 2020
The Kagra 4D massage chair is a Japanese designed technology that happens to boast a number of features. You will find a range of massage techniques that can go up to 78 in number. This massage chair is not as bulky as the previous one and the dimensions of the product is 53.1 x 35 x 48.5 inches; 212 pounds, so that makes for a slicker design.
- This massage chair also have a Zero Gravity technology, allowing for proper suspension.
- It is also a heated massage chair.
- There is also Bluetooth technology, so you can use the touchscreen and make use of the Bluetooth technology to make use of the audio system and relax to your favorite songs.
- You can make use of different types of massages ranging from the shiatsu foot massage, precision neck massage and so on.
- It is not the most comfortable to sit in for extended periods.
- Not recommended for people who have chronic neck and back problems.
The Osaki OS-Pro SOHO is a very customizable massage chair with dimensions of 53 x 30 x 55 inches. However, it is a heavy massage chair weighing a whopping 350 pounds.
- This model offers a 4D massage roller technology with an L-massage tracker.
- The ottoman can be rotated, so you can take out the foot massager and then put it back in, converting it into a recliner.
- There is both a touch screen and a remote control option.
- The Body scan feature will allow the massage chair to adjust itself based on your height and size, allowing for consistent pressure every time.
- It is a pretty heavy chair.
- It is also not that visually pleasing to look at.
The Osaki OS-4000LS Zero Gravity Heated Massage Chair has dimensions of 31 x 63 x 47 inches. A list of its features includes:
- Zero Gravity massage features
- It has an L-shaped massage track
- It is heated around the lumbar area of the chair
- It comes with a 5-year extended warranty
- Does not come with good color options, so it will not blend well with your interior.
The size dimensions for this massage chair 63 x 34 x 50 inches. The best and worst features of this particular model includes:
- The L-track massage chair will cover your body from the neck till the glutes.
- The Zero Gravity massage chairs will suspend your body and then elevate your feet up further for optimum relaxation.
- The leg rest comes with an air bag that cushions the legs and provides a great calf massage.
- While it can be turned into a recliner, this particular model looks bulky, and the color does make it stand out.
The dimensions of this massage chair measures at 58 x 31.5 x 35.5 inches.
- This is also an L-track massage chair, so it will reach all the way from the neck till the glutes.
- This is also a Zero Gravity feature that allows your body to be suspended and weightless while the massage is happening.
- 5-year warranty.
- Full body acupressure massage.
- While it is a great massage chair for enthusiasts, it may not be recommended for people who have chronic pain issues.
Massage chairs are pretty complicated machines. This complexity makes buying a massage chair rather confusing. Especially if you’re someone who’s buying a massage chair for the first time. Now, in order to make the buying process easier for yourself, you should take a step-by-step approach. Begin by figuring out why you need a massage chair in the first place. Once you have an answer to this question, things become a whole lot easier. Let’s take a look at the benefits of owning a massage chair now.
The Benefits of Owning a Massage Chair
Massage chairs come equipped with a variety of instruments. These chairs are designed specifically for providing their occupants with revitalizing massages. A typical massage chair will make use of rollers, air bags, vibration motors, and various other instruments. All of these instruments are controlled by a computer. The computer stores various massage programs and uses them to guide these instruments.
Massage chairs are packed with functionality. They are more than capable of providing occupants with professional level massages. Some chairs come with massage programs that mimic the massage techniques of world renowned masseuses. Modern massage chairs can easily deliver proper deep-tissue massages. Deep tissue massages are incredibly wholesome for the body. They promote blood flow, loosen and relax the muscles, and de-stress your entire body. The positive effects of a massage chair can very easily improve your physical health. Your body can remain free of stress. Massage chairs can even be recommended for people who have chronic pains. People who suffer from back and neck pains can find great relief in massage chairs. A deep tissue massage can help provide pain relief that is far more effective than any pain medication.
What to Look For
There’s a huge variety of massage chairs for you to choose from. There’s a plethora of brands that produce massage chairs that more or less look the same. And they all boast that theirs is the best chair out there. This can make purchasing a massage chair rather confusing. You want to make sure that buy something that’s worth your money. After all, massage chairs aren’t exactly cheap. Here are a few important factors that you should focus on. Keeping these in mind can help make the buying process easier for you.
- The first thing that you need to think about is your budget. Massage chairs come with all kinds of price range. You can find chairs worth a few hundred dollars and chairs worth several 1000 dollars. Defining your budget will help you short list the options available to you.
- After determining your budget, you should figure out how much space do you have. Massage chairs are bulky pieces of furniture that take up a lot of space. Some chairs have a reclining function as well that requires you to leave empty space behind them. You should pick a massage chair that will fit in your home. The last thing you want is to buy an expensive chair, only to find out that you don’t have enough space for it.
- Body size compatibility is also important. Massage chairs have their instruments placed in certain areas of the chair. These instruments are supposed to target specific points of the body. If you’re too big or too small for a chair then these instruments might not be able to reach your body’s targeted areas. This can have an adverse effect on the quality of your massage experience. This is why it’s important to check whether a specific chair is compatible with your body size. To determine this, you can go through the more detailed specs of a chair. Or you can contact customer support and ask for their guidance.
- Warranties are important. Massage chairs are expensive and have many parts. Ideally, a massage chair should be able to provide you with years of unhindered customer service. However, one can never be too sure with machines. This is why it’s important to go for a chair that comes with warranties. Warranties safeguard a buyer from any mishaps on the seller’s side. They also act as a symbol of trust. A seller that offers a warranty is confident about what they’re selling.
- Massage chairs come with an endless number of features. You want to buy one that has all the features that you need. A massage chair with too many or too little features won’t be able to do much for you if it doesn’t have what you needed. Figuring out what features you’ll need is simple. All you need to do is identify your requirements. Once you have done that, the rest will pretty much sort itself out.
These are all the major things that you should keep in mind.
Massage chairs are amazing devices that can dish out professional level massages. These chairs come equipped with a wide range of instruments that allow it to provide complex and beneficial massages. Modern massage chairs can provide your body with long lasting relief. Their deep tissue massage penetrates deep into the body and stimulates your blood flow. There are a number of factors that you need to take into consideration when buying a massage chair. These factors play a major role in determining the overall usefulness of whatever chair you buy. Buying a massage chair can be tricky, but it’s definitely worth the trouble.