Not all of us are people who just feel like exercising and working out, and frankly, most of us would prefer the comfort of our bed and couch as opposed to going out and sweating. However, we all understand that working out and getting exercise is still important, so if you have fitness goals that you want to meet, then you should look into your options in the fitness trackers with smartphone notifications so that you have a constant reminder that you need to work out, because some of us just need that little extra push.
Top 5 Fitness Trackers With Notifications in 2019
- Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate & more with 24/7 heart rate...
- Choose from 15 plus exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more,...
- Slim, smart activity tracker blends fashionable design with stylish metal accents and a...
- Includes advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep and can gauge blood oxygen saturation...
- AMOLED touch display: color screen and adjustable screen brightness; full screen touch and...
- 5ATM: 50M water resistance, pool swim and open water with a 6-axis imu sensor, providing...
- Utilize 24/7 heart rate to more accurately track calorie burn, resting heart rate & heart...
- Track all day activity, including steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes and...
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as Vo2 Max and fitness made estimates. Smartphone...
Why It is Easy to Be Lazy
A lot of us sometimes end up wondering why it is just so much easier to laze around the entire day and do nothing, and there are a number of reasons for this. Some people are generally less active than other people from the start. There is also the fact that we are so used to being idle that the idea of moving and working out sounds exhausting, plus there is also other factors like our environment, how stress and fatigued we are, and so on. However, regardless of whatever the reason might be, there are still people who fight that lazy feeling and still get up and get exercise in. You can tell yourself that you will start tomorrow when you are mentally prepared and ready, but that is not the case. You need to remind yourself that you will never be fully ready for anything, so it is more of a matter of just doing it than anything else.
Why Physical Exercise is Important
We have a really faulty misconception about how skinny or normal weight automatically means healthy even though that is never the case. Everyone, regardless of how much they actually weigh needs a certain amount and level of physical exercise in order to be considered healthy. Physical movement is not just important for the sake of losing weight, it is also necessary to regulate our health. Regular exercise is what keeps our body strong and our immune system active, and this is what ensures that we are safe from a number of dangerous health conditions like cardiovascular issues, diabetes, and hypertension and so on. So, you have to be physically active for your overall health and wellbeing as one.
Technology And Fitness
Technology and innovation have now entered every aspect of our lives, be it the way we socialize, the way we work, the way we play games and destress and so on. Technology has now entered into another realm of our life, and that is fitness. This does not have anything to do with gym equipment, rather it assists us in the form of health and fitness apps, fitness trackers and so on.
Fitness trackers are actually really popular amongst people of all ages since they are able to monitor and keep track of their entire lifestyle through this device that we casually wear on our wrists. Now, there are a number of models when it comes to fitness trackers and each model offers its own set of unique features which may or may not include:
- A pedometer to track the number of steps you take
- An activity monitor that will let you know how many minutes were continuously spent doing some physical activity
- The number of calories you have burnt throughout the entire day
- The number of calories you have consumed each meal and how many you have left for the rest of the day
- Sleep tracking
- Letting you know how to track your general progress has been and whether or not your current lifestyle is meeting your fitness goals and your target weight and so on.
So, there is quite a lot that fitness trackers can do for us, and you do not have to be a certain age to use it. In fact, anyone that is concerned about their health and lifestyle and wants to keep track of it, then a fitness tracker will be a great investment for them.
How Notifications Can Help Us
Notifications can actually benefit a lot of people who are having trouble sticking to a proper fitness schedule. Your fitness tracker can send you notifications in one of two ways, fitness trackers can either send you notifications on the fitness tracker causing you to check the fitness tracking device or in cases where you have synced your fitness tracking device to your phone, it will end up sending the notification to your phone. This can benefit people who:
- Are very lazy and need constant motivation, reminders, and need the extra push in order to get up and actually work out and get some physical activity in.
- Are busy with their jobs and other priorities so much that they forget that they have to work out. This reminder notification allows them to come back to the moment, wrap things up, grab their gear, and then work out.
- Are the kind that generally needs to be reminded that they are not meeting their fitness goals. These are people that need to be brought into a state of alarm or panic in order to get them to move.
- Like little reminders and like keeping track of things.
Having a fitness tracking device that is able to give you notifications can benefit a lot of people for different reasons, so it can serve as a push for some people, and for some people, it can become a source of motivation or just a little reminder to take care of themselves. At the end of the day, it is important that we all remember that we have just one body with us, and we want to make sure that we take care of that body properly if we want to spend our later years being healthy instead of being sick and having to deal with an aching body that will not cooperate unless you take it to a doctor.