Exercise balls are economic and highly effective workout tools. They’re designed to provide you with a wide range of exercises. What’s really great about exercise balls is that they target all of your core muscles. This makes them ideal for fat burning and strength building exercises. Exercise balls are recommended for overweight people due to their effectiveness and ease of use. Today, we’re going to talk about the best exercise ball for heavy person in 2019. We’re going to start off by looking at some great products. After that, we’ll have an in-depth discussion about exercise balls in general.
Top 7 Best Exercise Ball For Heavy Person in 2019
Exercise balls have been in the market for a while now. They’re known for the many benefits they have on one’s physical health. Exercise balls aren’t just oversized beach balls, there’s plenty of research backing their design. These balls are made with durable materials and they’re designed to last for a long time.
What to Expect From an Exercise Ball?
At a glance, exercise balls don’t look like much. However, once you begin reading about them, you’ll realize just how useful can these things be. Exercise balls are incredibly versatile, using one can give you a load of benefits. Exercise balls are awesome for working out your core muscles. Working on your core muscles burns fat and gives you the strength that you need for doing more kinds of workouts.
Another cool thing about exercise balls is that they also help you improve your overall balance. Most exercises that involve exercise balls work on your sense of balance and your coordination as well. Think of it in this way; exercise balls help you build a stronger foundation. This in turn increases your ability to do pretty much every kind of exercise more effectively.
Exercise balls have another great thing about them as well. These balls provide low impact workouts. This makes them ideal for people who find normal exercises difficult. Exercise balls are especially useful for overweight people. Once your body exceeds a certain mass, its own weight becomes too much for it to bear. This makes working out difficult and even painful. Many overweight people find exercising really hard because their bodyweight makes things harder for them. Exercises such as jogging, lifting weights, and strength training become really toilsome. Exercise balls provide a solution to this problem. They let you burn fat quickly, without having to do high impact and high intensity workouts.
Now, shopping for an exercise ball isn’t as simple as you may think. There are a number of things that one must keep in mind.
What to Look For
Now, exercise balls are really easy to use. But you need to make sure that the one you buy should be able to provide you with a good user experience. It should also be able to last for a long time.
- Exercise balls are not too expensive. You can buy a decent one for a decent amount of money. However, we would still recommend setting a budget. Doing so will narrow down your options for you and make shopping easier for you.
- After figuring out your budget, the first thing that you need to take into account is a ball’s capacity. Every exercise ball has a certain level of air that it can hold. Usually, a ball’s capacity is directly proportional to its performance. A ball that holds more air if bigger and more responsive. The more responsive it is, the more effective it can be in terms of exercising. For heavier people, it is recommended that you use a ball with a higher capacity. These balls will react to your body weight far better.
- A ball with capacity is great, however, it won’t be of much use to you if it cannot last. Durability is really important for exercise balls since they have a lot to do with pressure. Exercise balls have to maintain the air pressure inside of them while dealing with pressure from the outside as well. The last thing you want is for your ball to get punctured or simply pop on you. Exercise balls are made with a variety of materials. Generally, synthetic materials tend to perform worse. This is because they cannot handle too much stretching and begin losing their “rigidity” over time. An ideal exercise ball should be made of a material that is tough and flexible. Also, it should be designed to minimize leakages. Most quality exercise balls have double valves and fail safe seams.
- Exercise balls are all about ease of use. An exercise ball that gives its user a hard time isn’t a good exercise ball at all. Exercise balls shouldn’t take your time to setup, they should be easy to handle and not too complicated. Durability ties into ease of use to an extent. A ball that doesn’t need to be used with care is easy to use. Low quality exercise balls are more prone to puncturing, higher quality ones can really take a beating.
- Another beautiful thing about exercise balls is the fact that they’re really portable. One of the most attractive things about these balls is the fact that you can take them wherever you want to. The portability of an exercise ball is defined by how small it becomes when it’s deflated. And by how easy is it to re-inflate. It goes without saying that you can’t blow air into an exercise ball with your lungs (unless you want to give your lungs a workout). Ideally, a portable exercise ball should come with a small pump that can be used to inflate it.
These are all the things that you should be aware of when buying an exercise ball. Remember to give priority to durability since heavier people need heavy duty balls. As long as you keep all these factors in mind, you should be able to find a superb exercise ball for yourself.