Exercise balls are economic and highly effective workout tools. They’re designed to provide you with a wide range of exercises. What’s really great about exercise balls is that they target all of your core muscles. This makes them ideal for fat burning and strength building exercises. Exercise balls are recommended for overweight people due to their effectiveness and ease of use. Today, we’re going to talk about the best exercise ball for heavy person in 2019. We’re going to start off by looking at some great products. After that, we’ll have an in-depth discussion about exercise balls in general.
This yoga ball places a lot of emphasis on robustness. It is made from heavy weight vinyl and is 1.5 times thicker than regular yoga balls. This makes it safer and ideal for heavier people. Its thicker skin allows it to withstand over 2100 Lbs. of pressure. The ball is designed to deflate slowly if it gets punctured. You do not have to worry about the ball exploding underneath you and hurting you. The vinyl material is smooth, easy to clean, and also slip resistant.
The ball comes with 2 adjustable resistance bands as well. These greatly expand the number of ways in which you can use the ball. You even get a manual that helps you figure out how to make the most out of this ball.
- The ball is quite robust. It is 1.5 times thicker than other balls available in the market.
- Its vinyl material has a premium feel to it. It is slip resistant and easy to clean.
- The ball prioritizes safety. When punctured, it deflates slowly to prevent injury.
- The ball comes with accessories that make it more versatile.
- You get an exercise guide and a quick inflation pump as well.
- The provided resistance bands are quite long. They aren’t ideal for short people.
- The provided pump takes a long time to fill up the ball.
Contenders For The Best Exercise Ball For Heavy Person in 2019
- RGGD & RGGL Yoga Ball Chair
- DYNAPRO Exercise Ball
- Anti Burst Yoga Ball
- Forbidden Road Exercise Yoga Ball
- URBNFit Exercise Ball
- Trideer Exercise Ball
- arteesol Exercise Yoga Ball
An ergonomic and heavy-duty exercise ball that comes in three different sizes. This ball is made of thick, non-toxic PVC that makes it safe to use. You don’t have to worry about the ball bursting under you. It can withstand up to 2000 Lbs. of pressure before giving you trouble.
A great thing about this ball is that it has a matte surface with horizontal ribbing. This makes the ball very grippy. You will not have a problem in handling the ball even if you’re sweating out buckets. It comes with a quick inflating pump as well.
- The ball has a thick, non-toxic PVC body.
- It can take up to 2000 Lbs. of pressure.
- The ball’s surface is designed to maximize your grip during workouts.
- The provided pump is of poor quality.
- There have been complaints about the ball not being able to retain air for long.
This yoga ball doesn’t have a jaw droppingly good max pressure limit. However, it can still take up to 600 Lbs. of pressure without any problem. The ball has a soft rubber skin that feels easy on the body, and has a decent grip. This ball is designed for workouts, yoga, and for strength training. It comes with a pump for inflating the ball as well.
- The ball has good build quality and is quite robust.
- Its surface is grippy and has a good feel to it.
- The ball has a non-standard inflation port. This makes it hard to fill with other air pumps.
An environmentally friendly exercise ball, this option is made of latex free, non-toxic PVC material. Apart from being eco-friendly, this ball is also quite durable. You won’t have to worry about it getting punctured easily. It can also support 400Lbs. without much trouble. The ball has a nice texture that feels good on the skin. The texture also helps make the ball slip-resistant.
The ball comes in three different sizes and gives you plenty of color options as well. It even comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Made using eco-friendly materials.
- The ball has a robust build and is designed with safety kept in mind.
- It can support up to 400 Lbs. of pressure, making it great for intense workouts and for heavy weight people.
- The ball has a 1-year warranty.
- The provided foot pump is actually helpful in inflating the ball.
- Its material makes the ball feel sticky.
This yoga ball by URBNFit is made with professional gyms kept in mind. It features an impressive 2000 Lbs. pressure limit and an anti-burst design. The ball is made with high quality PVC that makes it tough and grippy.
The ball comes with a dual action inflation pump that makes its inflation process quick and easy. You also get a workout guide that tells you all that you need to know about using this yoga ball.
- Made with high quality PVD that guarantees durability.
- The ball has a max pressure limit of 2000 Lbs.
- It is grippy and does not slip on the floor.
- The included pump makes inflating the ball quick and painless.
- The ball comes deflated. You have to fully inflate it before using it.
- The ball tends to leak air quickly.
This exercise ball has a max pressure limit of a whopping 2200 Lbs. This is thanks to its extra thick PVC material (2000 micrometers). The PVC material is free of toxins, heavy metals, and BPA as well. Its surface is textured to minimize the chances of slippage and make the ball easier to grip.
The pump provided with the ball is easy to use. You can operate with your foot and inflate your ball in no time at all. The thick skin and impressive max weight capacity mean that you can use this ball in whatever way you want.
- The ball has a very thick skin, making it hard to puncture.
- Its 2200 Lbs. pressure limit makes the ball suitable for even the most strenuous exercises.
- The included pump is easy to operate.
- The ball retains air quite well.
- There are complaints about the ball not inflating to its stated size.
This shiny looking ball is made with durable and eco-friendly materials. It does not contain any heavy metals, toxins, or BPA. The ball has a max pressure limit of 1100 Lbs. making It pretty tough. The ball has a honeycomb texture that enhances its grip, makes it non-slip, and makes it look cool as well.
The ball comes with a 1-year warranty and customer support as well. Whether you need a yoga ball for exercising or for sitting on, this ball is a great choice.
- It is made using eco-friendly materials.
- The ball is designed to have superb grip.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty and an extra air plug as well.
- The ball’s surface feels sticky.
- The provided pump is not reliable.
Exercise balls have been in the market for a while now. They’re known for the many benefits they have on one’s physical health. Exercise balls aren’t just oversized beach balls, there’s plenty of research backing their design. These balls are made with durable materials and they’re designed to last for a long time.
What to Expect From an Exercise Ball?
At a glance, exercise balls don’t look like much. However, once you begin reading about them, you’ll realize just how useful can these things be. Exercise balls are incredibly versatile, using one can give you a load of benefits. Exercise balls are awesome for working out your core muscles. Working on your core muscles burns fat and gives you the strength that you need for doing more kinds of workouts.
Another cool thing about exercise balls is that they also help you improve your overall balance. Most exercises that involve exercise balls work on your sense of balance and your coordination as well. Think of it in this way; exercise balls help you build a stronger foundation. This in turn increases your ability to do pretty much every kind of exercise more effectively.
Exercise balls have another great thing about them as well. These balls provide low impact workouts. This makes them ideal for people who find normal exercises difficult. Exercise balls are especially useful for overweight people. Once your body exceeds a certain mass, its own weight becomes too much for it to bear. This makes working out difficult and even painful. Many overweight people find exercising really hard because their bodyweight makes things harder for them. Exercises such as jogging, lifting weights, and strength training become really toilsome. Exercise balls provide a solution to this problem. They let you burn fat quickly, without having to do high impact and high intensity workouts.
Now, shopping for an exercise ball isn’t as simple as you may think. There are a number of things that one must keep in mind.
What to Look For
Now, exercise balls are really easy to use. But you need to make sure that the one you buy should be able to provide you with a good user experience. It should also be able to last for a long time.
- Exercise balls are not too expensive. You can buy a decent one for a decent amount of money. However, we would still recommend setting a budget. Doing so will narrow down your options for you and make shopping easier for you.
- After figuring out your budget, the first thing that you need to take into account is a ball’s capacity. Every exercise ball has a certain level of air that it can hold. Usually, a ball’s capacity is directly proportional to its performance. A ball that holds more air if bigger and more responsive. The more responsive it is, the more effective it can be in terms of exercising. For heavier people, it is recommended that you use a ball with a higher capacity. These balls will react to your body weight far better.
- A ball with capacity is great, however, it won’t be of much use to you if it cannot last. Durability is really important for exercise balls since they have a lot to do with pressure. Exercise balls have to maintain the air pressure inside of them while dealing with pressure from the outside as well. The last thing you want is for your ball to get punctured or simply pop on you. Exercise balls are made with a variety of materials. Generally, synthetic materials tend to perform worse. This is because they cannot handle too much stretching and begin losing their “rigidity” over time. An ideal exercise ball should be made of a material that is tough and flexible. Also, it should be designed to minimize leakages. Most quality exercise balls have double valves and fail safe seams.
- Exercise balls are all about ease of use. An exercise ball that gives its user a hard time isn’t a good exercise ball at all. Exercise balls shouldn’t take your time to setup, they should be easy to handle and not too complicated. Durability ties into ease of use to an extent. A ball that doesn’t need to be used with care is easy to use. Low quality exercise balls are more prone to puncturing, higher quality ones can really take a beating.
- Another beautiful thing about exercise balls is the fact that they’re really portable. One of the most attractive things about these balls is the fact that you can take them wherever you want to. The portability of an exercise ball is defined by how small it becomes when it’s deflated. And by how easy is it to re-inflate. It goes without saying that you can’t blow air into an exercise ball with your lungs (unless you want to give your lungs a workout). Ideally, a portable exercise ball should come with a small pump that can be used to inflate it.
These are all the things that you should be aware of when buying an exercise ball. Remember to give priority to durability since heavier people need heavy duty balls. As long as you keep all these factors in mind, you should be able to find a superb exercise ball for yourself.